Kent woodfires have been heating New Zealand homes for over 30 years. Established in the South Island, Kent quickly became known for producing high quality, affordable wood fires, with innovative features and stunning designs.
It’s a tradition that continues today under the proud ownership of Hamilton based family firm, Aber Holdings Ltd. With over 30years experience in distributing home heating and energy-related products, Aber was the logical choice to acquire the Kent brand back in 2009.
GREATER EFFICIENCY. LOWER COST
Kent fires are well known for their excellent design and performance features, like the unique use of internal baffles to optimise the efficiency of the firebox. Kent also prioneered the ‘double burning principle’ in domestic wood fires, increasing heating efficiency and dramatically reducing your heating cost!
WHY BUY A KENT WOOD FIRE?
- Heating New Zealand Homes since the 1970’s
- Designed for New Zealand, use and conditions
- Clean burning fuel option for home heating
- Cost efficient to run
- Great features for a competitive price
- Made in New Zealand and made to last
- Generous warranties
- Range of flues and accessories available to complement each model